Undyed Superwash Merino Lace Wool
SW Merino Lace has a 2/16nm construction giving 800m (874 yds) per 100g hank and made purely with soft (21 micron) merino wool. It has been specially treated before being spun to enable it to be machine washable, therefore will not ‘felt’ when dyed or washed. It is a great yarn for an easy-care garment. The wool is mulesing free and comes from South America. Merino is extremely fine and has natural elasticity which helps a garment stretch yet return back to its original shape. Merino is also a great insulator which helps the body regulate its temperature in both hot and cold conditions.
Return and Shipping Policy
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 days via First Class Post
- -All orders over £100 ship for FREE
- -From United Kingdom
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 days via International Standard
- -All orders over £150 ship for FREE
- -Buyers are responsible for any customs or import duties.
Supply of Yarn, Wool and Fibre
- Dyed and undyed fibre is supplied in a plait or braid.
- Wool and yarns are supplied in a skein or twisted hank. It must be wound into a ball or cake before use. I offer a YARN CAKING SERVICE so you can use your wool straight away without needing a yarn swift of ball winder.
I gladly accept returns
- -Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- -Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- -Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale