Undyed Natural British Bluefaced Leicester DK Wool
This yarn uses 100% Bluefaced Leicester wool from sheep in the British Isles bought from the British Wool Marketing Board. The wool is then manufactured and spun in the UK to make this a truely British yarn. The Bluefaced Leicester sheep breed is well known for producing some of the finest British yarns - its wonderfully soft (26 micron) and has a characteristic lustre or silkiness making it wonderful to work with. The wool fibres have not been chemically treated or superwashed minimizing the environmental impact of the yarn production process.
The yarn is in a standard 'DK' weight (225m/100g) so the yarn can be used in many commonly available knitting or crochet patterns.
Return and Shipping Policy
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 days via First Class Post
- -All orders over £100 ship for FREE
- -From United Kingdom
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 days via International Standard
- -All orders over £150 ship for FREE
- -Buyers are responsible for any customs or import duties.
Supply of Yarn, Wool and Fibre
- Dyed and undyed fibre is supplied in a plait or braid.
- Wool and yarns are supplied in a skein or twisted hank. It must be wound into a ball or cake before use. I offer a YARN CAKING SERVICE so you can use your wool straight away without needing a yarn swift of ball winder.
I gladly accept returns
- -Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- -Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- -Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale