Thursday's Angel on Superwash British Bluefaced Leicester Wool DK Y
Thursday's Angel is a bit lacking in people skills but (almost) always has the best intentions. Castiel's iconic trench coat and super bright blue angel eyes have inspired this colour. "Thursday's Angel" coordinates perfectly with the other two colours "B!tch" and "Jerk"
My 100% Superwash British Bluefaced Leicester DK Light Worsted is a truly versatile yarn! Its perfect for shawls, hats, scarfs,clothing, baby garments, toys and blankets. It can even be used for socks due to it's strength and softness. Each 100g skein has 225m/246yds and a recommended needle and hook size of 4mm. This wool is also machine washable on a wool cycle.
I only use the best of the best when it comes to making hand dyed yarn. These yarns are hand dyed with professional grade Procion MX dyes or natural dyes and then rinsed after the dyeing process. Please check the label for washing instructions when possible. It is preferable to hand wash to preserve the colour. Please be aware that there may be a small amount of dye bleeding out in the first wash (although this is unusual because I am very thorough with my rinsing). Drying in direct sunlight can also fade the colour over time, so where possible, please avoid.
Please bear in mind that I dye skeins in small batches through kettle dyeing and hand painting. This leads to small variations even between skeins in the same dye lot so if you have a large project in mind, please contact me so that I can make sure you get skeins as closely matching as possible. Please bear in mind that whilst every effort is made to ensure the photograph accurately reflects the yarn colour monitors do vary.
All Items come securely packaged with a special gift and washing instructions.
Return and Shipping Policy
- -Ready for dispatch in 2-3 working days via First Class Post
- -All orders over £100 ship for FREE
- -From United Kingdom
- -Ready for dispatch in 2-3 working days via International Standard
- -All orders over £150 ship for FREE
- -Buyers are responsible for any customs or import duties.
Supply of Yarn, Wool and Fibre
- Dyed and undyed fibre is supplied in a plait or braid.
- Wool and yarns are supplied in a skein or twisted hank. It must be wound into a ball or cake before use. I offer a YARN CAKING SERVICE so you can use your wool straight away without needing a yarn swift of ball winder.
I gladly accept returns
- -Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- -Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- -Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale