Crossroads King available in 4ply, DK, Aran, Sock in Wool and Cotton
Crossroads King is a nod to the character Crowley from one of my favorite TV shows, Supernatural. I was inspired by his trademark black suit and blood red tie. Look for the others in the series B!tch, Jerk, Thursday's Angel and The Tanner's Daughter.
All base yarns have a 1-2 week processing time as they have to be hand dyed to order. Feel free to contact me if you have any special requirements.
PLEASE USE THE "MATERIAL" DROP DOWN MENU TO CHOOSE YOUR YARN BASE:
- Organic Vegan Cotton 2ply Lace Crochet Thread - 425m per 50g -Perfect for Weaving, Lace Knitting and Traditional Crochet
- Organic Vegan Cotton 4ply Fingering - 400m per 100g
- Vegan BamLin Bamboo Linen Blend 4py - 400m per 100g
- Vegan Cotton DK sport light worsted - 200m per 100g skein
- Vegan Cotton Cloud Twist DK - 200m per 100g (Selected Colourways)
- Vegan Cotton Aran Worsted - 185m per 100g skein
- Vegan Cotton 25g Minis DK - 50m
- Vegan Cotton 25g Minis Aran - 45m
- Recycled T Shirt Yarn Super Chunky - 250m per 200g (Selected Colourways)
- Recycled PolyCot Woven Super Chunky - 90m per 250m - Great for macrame and home goods (Selected Colourways)
- Superwash Merino Lace - 800m per 100g
- Superwash British Bluefaced Leicester 4ply Fingering - 400m per 100g skein -Recommended for shawls, hats, scarfs and sweaters
- British Sock 75% British Wool 25% Nylon - 400m per 100g -Recommended for socks and other hard wearing items.
- Superwash British Bluefaced Leicester Double Knitting Light Worsted - 225m per 100g skein
- Superwash Merino Aran Worsted - 175m per 100g skein
- Superwash Merino Nylon Sock 20g Minis - 80m
- Superwash Pure Merino 4ply 20g Minis - 80m
I only use the best of the best when it comes to making hand dyed yarn. These yarns are hand dyed with professional grade Procion MX dyes or natural dyes and then rinsed after the dyeing process. Please check the label for washing instructions when possible. It is preferable to hand wash to preserve the colour.
Please be aware that there may be a small amount of dye bleeding out in the first wash (although this is unusual because I am very thorough with my rinsing). Drying in direct sunlight can also fade the colour over time, so where possible, please avoid.
Please bear in mind that I dye skeins in small batches through kettle dyeing and hand painting. This leads to small variations even between skeins in the same dye lot so if you have a large project in mind, please contact me so that I can make sure you get skeins as closely matching as possible. Please bear in mind that whilst every effort is made to ensure the photograph accurately reflects the yarn colour monitors do vary.
All Items come securely packaged with a special gift and washing instructions.
Return and Shipping and Supply Policy
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 weeks via First Class Post
- -All orders over £100 ship for FREE
- -From United Kingdom
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 weeks via International Standard
- -All orders over £150 ship for FREE
- -Buyers are responsible for any customs or import duties.
Supply of Yarn, Wool and Fibre
- Dyed and undyed fibre is supplied in a plait or braid.
- Wool and yarns are supplied in a skein or twisted hank. It must be wound into a ball or cake before use. I offer a YARN CAKING SERVICE so you can use your wool straight away without needing a yarn swift of ball winder.
I gladly accept returns
- -Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- -Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- -Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale