Cotton Cloud Twist Vegan DK 100g Hand Dyed in Solid Colour
The Mermaid's Purse Yarns are thrilled to offer this cloud like soft Cotton Cloud Twist DK Double Knitting Light Worsted Yarn. It's delicate construction is best suited to hand wash garments, shawls, hats and scarves. It is avaliable in a selection of colours from my "Back to Basics" collection and looks amazing in Urchin or Lippy.
Each 100g skein is 220m and is rated as DK double knitting light worsted weight with a recommended hook size of 4.5-5.5mm and knitting needle size of 4mm.
Please select from the following colours in the drop down menu
Strawberry - Scarlet red pairs perfectly with Quezal
Betta - Orange Red pairs perfectly with Mommy Shark
Lippy - Hot Pink pairs perfectly with Lorelei, Plankton, Axolotl and Baby Shark
Ballet - Baby Pink pairs perfectly with Axolotl and Cloudy Skies
Clememtine - Orange pairs perfectly with Puffin, Fiery Sands, Tropical Seas and Fiji
Sunshine - Yellow pairs perfectly with Fiery Sands and Lippy
Kelp - Lime Green pairs perfectly with Tropical Seas, Plankton, Anemone and Quezal
Green Eyes - Forest Green pairs perfectly with Isle of Skye, Orkney and Isle of Lewis
Swell - Navy Blue pairs perfectly with Anemone, Isle of Harris, Kelp and Green Eyes
Fiji - Turquoise pairs perfectly with Lorelei, Starfish, Clementine, Isle of Skye and Fiery Sands
Cloudy Skies - Baby Blue pairs perfectly with Cardinal, Ballet, Isle of Skye and Swell
Urchin - Deep Purple with speckles of red and blue pairs perfectly with Lorelei, Starfish and Clementine
Rockpool - Rich Brown pairs perfectly with Isle of Skye, Isle of Harris, Orkney and Swell
Ink - Black pairs perfectly with Puffin, Starfish and most colors
Tropical Seas - Solid mix of Tropical Blue and Green
Fiery Sands - Hot mix of bright Orange and Yellow.
Supply, Shipping and Return Policy
Return and Shipping and Supply Policy
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 weeks via First Class Post
- -All orders over £100 ship for FREE
- -From United Kingdom
- -Ready for dispatch in 1–2 weeks via International Standard
- -All orders over £150 ship for FREE
- -Buyers are responsible for any customs or import duties.
Supply of Yarn, Wool and Fibre
- Dyed and undyed fibre is supplied in a plait or braid.
- Wool and yarns are supplied in a skein or twisted hank. It must be wound into a ball or cake before use. I offer a YARN CAKING SERVICE so you can use your wool straight away without needing a yarn swift of ball winder.
I gladly accept returns
- -Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- -Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- -Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Items on sale